At Diablo Chiropractic, we are here for you beyond a simple adjustment appointment or nutritional consultation. If you have a health issue, injury or simply want to maintain your good well being, we can address your "whole-body" needs.
Our services include:
- Chiropractic care: This involves gentle manipulation of the spine, joints and extremities in order to restore and maintain full function after overuse from daily life, injury or illness.
- Therapeutic massage: In conjunction with chiropractic care, this massage serves to move soft tissue into a healing position while lowering physical and emotional stress.
- Craniosacral therapy: This is a form of light massage that allows the fluids in your body, particularly those around your spine and brain, to flow freely and circulate throughout the central nervous system, allowing the body to help repair itself.
- Nutritional counseling: We can help design a personalized program involving nutraceuticals (vitamins, minerals and other natural supplements) to boost your immune system, rid the body of impurities and optimize your body's natural healing abilities.
- Oxygen Pillow fitting: Custom-fit pillows provide proper head and neck support to facilitate breathing while alleviating insomnia, neck pain, snoring and sleep apnea. These pillows are available in a variety of sizes and densities to match your specific needs.
- Kinesiotaping: You may have seen this kind of latex-free taping on professional athletes, but it's not just for sports stars. This rehabilitative taping, which supports and stabilizes muscles and joints, allows you to maintain your range of motion while at the same time relaxing or stimulating muscles as appropriate.
By correcting and restoring the function of your spine and other joints, we are able to help you take care of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Back pain (including sciatica)
- Pinched nerves
- Neck pain
- Joint/extremity problems, including hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Carpal tunnel
- Balance problems/vertigo
- Accident-related injuries
- Workers' compensation injuries
- Post-concussion/stroke rehabilitation
- Grief and depression
- Headaches (including migraines)
- Jaw problems, including TMJ/TMD
- Concentration problems
- ADD/ADHD/autism spectrum disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Hormone imbalance/PMS/
- Fertility assistance and pregnancy care
- Allergies and asthma
- Cardiovascular disease
- Weight loss
- Gluten and dairy sensitivities
- Vitamin deficiency
- Chronic illness
If you do not see your health concern listed, please call; chances are we can address it—whether you require regular rehabilitative care or occasional wellness checks.